Depth Logistics by design, is a neutral, non-asset, high tech based 4PL provider.
Our team of master logisticians and consultants have an enviable track record in assisting our clients to review, design, re-engineer, optimise and manage all aspects of their logistics and supply chain needs. Depth Logistics is focused on delivering world-leading supply chain technology platforms.
We take a collaborative approach in order to optimise the entire transportation chain. Effectively, Depth becomes your outsourced logistics managers and consultants, allowing you more time to focus on your own core business.
Aspects we professionally manage, include:
- Contract negotiation
- Supply chain reviews
- Tendering for vendor selection
- Risk identification and management
- Spend management controls and analytics
- KPI Reporting and cargo tracking
- Vendor contract compliance
- IT integration of all stakeholders systems via myCargo
- Consultancy on tariffs, biosecurity, multi-modal logistics, packaging
- Document management
- Change management
- OH&S compliance
- Marine insurance
- Business process outsourcing
- Feasibility studies
This approach is underpinned by our proprietary cloud based, “myCargo”, IT platform which enables real time visibility, analytics and management of the complete supply chain. This platform is completely customisable by our in-house programmers and integrates easily with most commonly used ERP systems. We appreciate that mobility is key which is why our platform is smartphone compatible via our own myCargo app.
The benefits to you include:
- Greater logistics buying power by leveraging Depth’s existing cargo traffic, network and resources
- Improved supply chain performance
- Greater flexibility in your supply chain with minimal capital investment to meet changing business conditions
- Increased profitability
- Reduction of operating costs through reduced internal staffing requirements and time spent procuring transport
- Risk minimisation
Depth Logistics is distinguished amongst other 4PL providers in the industry. Having owned and operated trucks, cranes and cargo terminals in the past, we understand intimately the commercial drivers of the vendors and can therefore negotiate outstanding contracts on your behalf.