Trade Finance makes funding your imports and exports easier. It can give you greater and more transparent buying and selling power and the ability to ship more inventory, more often without tying up working capital.
Via our sister company, Depth Capital, we can establish a trade finance line of credit and liaise with your supplier and consignee to facilitate payments.
Why Trade Finance?
- Available for imports and exports
- Increase your negotiating buying power by being able to pay your supplier faster
- Finance imports
- Export more by being able to offer your buyer credit terms
- Approvals within 5 days with a single establishment fee
- Competitive interest rates available with up to 90 day terms
- Does not interfere with existing bank security arrangements or letters of credit
- Security is taken over the goods and a director’s guarantee only
- Easy shipping and marine insurance arrangements via Depth Logistics
- Credit facility is available in multiple foreign currencies
- Bridge the gap between your shipping and other finance facilities such as Debtor Finance.
With Depth Logistics working in tandem with Depth Capital, this makes your trade finance, shipping and supply chain management seamless and easy.